Thursday, September 18, 2014

Dreams and Perks of Life



Well, surprisingly enough I don’t have big dreams. I don’t dream to be rich and what not. I don’t dream to be working in huge, gigantic, well-known corporation like most of people would do if they have the chance to. But I do have a dream to get just enough; not because I’m easily satisfied, but because I think life is larger than what it means materially. 

While most of my colleagues want to have big jobs, big pay checks at big corporation; well who am I kidding to say that I don’t want it all huh? But, as far as I’m concern, that’s definitely not my destination. I want to work somewhere I can be proud of but not for too long though. Because, at some point in your life you just want to be free and being able to do anything you have ever wanted is more refreshing than the thought of having to do things you don’t really enjoy (unless it is something you enjoy, then stop).

If someone were to ask me, whether or not I would gain enough money if I don’t become allegedly big-pay-corporate-guy (which I get a lot, whenever we started to talk about my dream), I would say this; 

“You’re going to be broke, you’re going to hurt, and you’re going to die anyway. And yes, it’s ignorant to not say that you are as well going to be happy and enjoying life as much as people with huge pay checks (or infact you are going to enjoy more than they are). But, all that is part of life. Just because you’re well-off and socially-well-done, doesn’t mean social-less-conformer is not going to do well too, because doing well in life is a perspective. It’s about how you see life, and most importantly; how enjoy it. And of course, everyone has a totally different way of celebrating life, you know why? Because it’s their life, and it’s not a one way street.

Arguing that life should be enjoyed as if it’s a one way street, is kind of ignorant and maybe it’s the idea of people who trying to dissemble their weakness in the celebration. And saying that only wealth can make you happy just because you would have anything in the world with that notes with written digits is total fallacy. Despite all above, you might see me struggling to survive the capitalist world, because that’s what the world want you to know and to suffer from it. We’ve gone through half of the sufferings, why stops now? Go on and do what you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors