Tuesday, April 29, 2014

How Do You See Yourself In 5 Years?

Been awhile since the last time I've written on this wall.

If I were to be asked (personally) how I see myself in 5 years, I would have a long unfinished list to be presented to them. Well, it does consist of few versions and chapters. But the one I usually clung on would be this one, the one that I'm going to write down there.

"How do you see yourself in 5 years?"

Urmm, well, 5 years is a relatively short period of time. I'm 22 now and in 5 years I'm going to be 27. While most of my friend or non-friends or whoever around my age would think of having a family and kids, well, let's just say that I'm not ready for it yet. I'm kind of a commitment freak, I'd say.

I mean, I'm just not ready to be stuck there in a house with someone who do not even know me, and stay like that forever. Biggest issue is, I wanna fly free, i wanna go here and there, see people, help kids in the rural areas of Nepal and India and Bhutan and Middle East; which their village's name you can't even spell. Unless, she is willing to live stray, move here and there, then it's a deal. But I don't think there's girl like that.

Plus, in 5 years I only see me making my parents happy, helping them out in their golden years. I might not be the funniest or useful child in the family, but at least, while they're there, I just want to give them all I've got.

While most of people around my age are seeing themselves as promising leaders in a big company or so, I hope to be one as well, but I guess life is bigger than achieving what is noble and holy in the eyes' of society, well typical. So instead of just working for money I wish I could just wander around the world, seeing things and people, go to as much corner the world has to offer as possible. Just challenging my self doing things most people won't do. I mean, if most people don't think there's anything wrong to just conform with the need of the society, then there has to be nothing wrong for someone to not conform to the society as well.

While, this might just ends up in a dream, I still have a slight hope that this gonna be real. I've been thinking about this in sleep, when I'm zoning out in class, in toilet when I poop. It's kinda big deal for this to be real tho.

Well, how you see yourself in 5 years then?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors