Friday, December 20, 2013

Thought 3

I used to dwell in a corner thinking that grades I acquire in exams matter most in life.
It's pretty much defines who I am, where I'll work, pay I'll get.
Well, 6 years has gone, I learned something that everyone should; I learned that life is bigger than that.

All these while, I have been thinking about how many A's I'm getting at the end of the term, it kills
part of me inside.
Well, after all; when I started doing things I like; going places, hikes,entering stupid competition to win free stuffs, I feel like I'm living again.

I guess, grades do not actually defines me (by any means but my memorizing and manipulating abilities),
however, doing things that makes me feels me; does.
I mean, these are all subjective matter.

Some of us might find getting bundles of A's favorable that it makes our life a better life-to-live; the question is, does all those things are the kind of memories we would like to keep forever?
If they aren't, then we got to find something that will.

Anyway, YOLO right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors